About Me

My photo
I'm Elle.. a wife and new mom. I just turned 21, but I feel older. I got married at 19 and almost 8 months later I moved to Florida where my husband is stationed. We found out I was pregnant the following month, and well 9 months later here we are with our baby boy Mycah Reiss. I am starting this blog not to show off my life, or to act like my ife is perfect. I am a real girl, with real problems and real goals in life. My purpose for this is so that moms out there can relate to each other, but especially relate to me. There is so many new things I am living that it is refreshing to talk to people you don't know, but know exactly what you are going through.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

LONG TIME!!

So I haven't updated in a month practically. So much has happened since then.. Mycah is now cooing all the time. He laughs with (or at) me, he tries to reach for things and sometimes actually takes them up to his mouth, he can also kinda lift himself up halfway for a sec or two, places his hands on his bottles during feeding time, and he pays a lot more attention to ONE thing at a time. Close recently is fitting snug so I'm having to buy 9 month clothing which is hard because length wise it fits but not width wise.

My mom was completely surprised to have us in California! It was awesome seeing my family and for them to finally meet him, everyone spoiled him with attention.

I must admit having babysitters to FINALLY go out and celebrate my 21st birthday was pretty awesome. I went out 4 times, each with a different set of friends, and I had a BLAST each time but I must admit the last time was THE BEST time I have ever had.

I was pretty excited to be back home in Florida, the hubby picked us up and welcomed me with flowers, a card, and my favorite chocolates.

This month I am getting ready to start school in August. I am mailing all the paper work and stuff it takes forever but I'm progressing. I am also planning Mycah's baptism in June which we are doing in California. It's so hard doing it from here, because it just seems like its all last minute but we didn't want to set anything in stone until my husband's leave was approved 100%. So we leave to California the first week of June, this will be our 2nd family trip but our 1st across the country/on airplane trip together. I am looking forward to having Moises go with me, because I must saying going alone with Mycah was really hard. Going through the security check, delays, on the actual flight, it just feels like you need an extra pair of hands to do EVERYTHING.

This is going to be my 1st MOTHERS DAY (well technically it was last year, but I wasn't aware I was pregnant) and it sucks because Moises has weekend duty so I'll spend most of the day alone. We are keeping  a low profile this month (like no going out to eat, or pizza, unnecessary shopping) because we need to save up for the baptism. AND were going to need spending money so we need to be careful.

Ok so Im blabbing on and on now, BUT its just been so long that I dont even know how to dilute for just important stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment