About Me

My photo
I'm Elle.. a wife and new mom. I just turned 21, but I feel older. I got married at 19 and almost 8 months later I moved to Florida where my husband is stationed. We found out I was pregnant the following month, and well 9 months later here we are with our baby boy Mycah Reiss. I am starting this blog not to show off my life, or to act like my ife is perfect. I am a real girl, with real problems and real goals in life. My purpose for this is so that moms out there can relate to each other, but especially relate to me. There is so many new things I am living that it is refreshing to talk to people you don't know, but know exactly what you are going through.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1st Cold:[

This has turned out to be the week of firsts. Yesterday Mycah's first tooth, and now the first cold (which is not exciting in comparison to his tooth. I've had to bother him all day with the bulb syringe, specially after he sneezes you can hear all the boogers and he starts to cry. But when he's asleep and I can hear them he gets mad which is kinda cute but still poor thing.Once Moises brought the saline mist, since he couldn't find the drops, it helped a lot because it took loosened up the boogers in there so I don't have to suck them out that constantly. The one thing I don't understand is how can such a tiny little nose :]

He had a fever last night, it has been up and down, but I've been able to control it to where he doesn't have to go to the ER. I'm not sure if its part of the cold or part of teething or both. No one believes me that he has a tooth coming in, but if I'm right then he has 2.

Hopefully tonight after my TheraFlu tea I can fall asleep early!

No comments:

Post a Comment