About Me

My photo
I'm Elle.. a wife and new mom. I just turned 21, but I feel older. I got married at 19 and almost 8 months later I moved to Florida where my husband is stationed. We found out I was pregnant the following month, and well 9 months later here we are with our baby boy Mycah Reiss. I am starting this blog not to show off my life, or to act like my ife is perfect. I am a real girl, with real problems and real goals in life. My purpose for this is so that moms out there can relate to each other, but especially relate to me. There is so many new things I am living that it is refreshing to talk to people you don't know, but know exactly what you are going through.

Monday, February 28, 2011

SO TIRED!!

Whoa it's been 2 weeks since I've posted on the blog. I've been so tired and so sleepy, every extra time I have whether it be 5 min or 1 hr I try to use it for sleep. Mycah is 2 months today. He looks so big :] I can't believe my little monkey is 11lbs and 21in long. Tomorrow is his 2 month check up and he has to get his shots:[ but I have questions for the doctor, specially about his umbilical hernia and its development.

So FINALLY Mycah has latched on and after 2 months I am finally breastfeeding him!! but since he is growing in teeth I don't know how long I will be able to do it but in the mean time I will enjoy it because it is very special bonding time with him just a little painful:]

The only part of all this that I'm not to thrilled about is his crying/screaming. HE cries so loudly and screams like there is no tomorrow or like someone is hurting him. He wants to just be carried all the time and I don't know how to break that habit, because as soon as he starts to turn purple when he cries I want to pick him up and comfort him but he might already realized that once he does that I will pick him up. Well how can't I?? As soon as I hear him grunting I want to see whats wrong with him.

Hopefully things start to improve on that and he starts getting his sleeping pattern AT NIGHT!!

I'm going to take advantage of him napping...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment