About Me

My photo
I'm Elle.. a wife and new mom. I just turned 21, but I feel older. I got married at 19 and almost 8 months later I moved to Florida where my husband is stationed. We found out I was pregnant the following month, and well 9 months later here we are with our baby boy Mycah Reiss. I am starting this blog not to show off my life, or to act like my ife is perfect. I am a real girl, with real problems and real goals in life. My purpose for this is so that moms out there can relate to each other, but especially relate to me. There is so many new things I am living that it is refreshing to talk to people you don't know, but know exactly what you are going through.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mycah's FIRST big boy outfit!

so today we went to bonnie's house to watch the Super Bowl and I decided to dress Mycah is blue jeans and a hoodie with a thermo long sleeve onesie (because it it cold in Florida). He looked so cute! But after a few hours he seemed uncormfortable, so i put on a sleeper instead like usual.

It is so awesome to have friends that have babies too, because sometimes you dont know what you might need no matter how prepared you may be. My MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Pretty Nylon Eliz-A-Baby' Bag is awesome because I can fit EVERYTHING i can think of, including a whole can of formula. But today I needed my swing since Mycah was fussy and obviously it doesn't fit in the diaper bag but Bonnie had hers. He loved the swing, more than the one I have. So my husband and I are thinking of buying one just like it.  The one we bought works good but it doesn't keep Mycah entertained for long, so this new one (although its pretty pricey for our budget) will be a big help while I need to do things around the house. Mycah is a screamer and it doesn't help with his umbilical hernia, so I need as much help with that as I can get so it doesn't come out even more with all the pressure he makes when screaming. So, Fisher-Price Cradle Swing - Ocean Wonders see you this Friday, or at least one similar, maybe different theme.

    Meet my little Panda
Mycah Reiss

in his big boy outfit

                                                                       in his sleeper

No comments:

Post a Comment