About Me

My photo
I'm Elle.. a wife and new mom. I just turned 21, but I feel older. I got married at 19 and almost 8 months later I moved to Florida where my husband is stationed. We found out I was pregnant the following month, and well 9 months later here we are with our baby boy Mycah Reiss. I am starting this blog not to show off my life, or to act like my ife is perfect. I am a real girl, with real problems and real goals in life. My purpose for this is so that moms out there can relate to each other, but especially relate to me. There is so many new things I am living that it is refreshing to talk to people you don't know, but know exactly what you are going through.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1st tooth!!

YES!! Crazy right?? He is 6 weeks today and you can already see his 1st tooth.

I read somewhere that you have to wipe with water a baby's' gums. So today after I fed him and started to wipe the milk away when I saw it I thought "let me clean his gums" but eventually I forgot. So when Moises got home from work I told him Mycah was completely under his care because I'm sick and I hadn't slept the entire day. I woke up around 8pm and Moises said that the Mycah's nose was super stuffy. So we figured has a cold since Moises got me sick, apparently he got the baby sick too. So as I'm dumping the saline solution he says "The baby has either formula stuck on his gums or it's a tooth". Then I remembered that I had to clean him, but really all day he had it?? So I got the special pacifier wipes that are safe for him to taste and nope nothing came off.

So we were kinda shocked since he is so little, but it happens. We're thrilled to see it, BUT I heard teething makes them fussy and have a fever and makes them restless which sucks for me, but this also means he is growing up and fast I may add:[

My little 5lb baby is 9lbs and now has his 1st tooth!!

Hopefully he gets over his cold soon, so that he doesn't have to deal with that too.I doubt he's in pain over the tooth, but just in case I'll keep on eye on him so I can buy him a teething toy.

Well he's asleep now so I just have to pack Moises' lunch and it's off to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment